Welcome to Woodhill:
As you are aware the home you are in the process of buying is in the Woodhill Homeowners Association. You as the new owners are responsible to know and to comply with the CCRs and Rules and Regulations of the Association. Arizona state law requires the Association to supply prospective homeowners with the information that is downloadable at the bottom of this page, including:
1. A copy of the Bylaws of the Association.
2. A copy of the Codes, Covenants and Regulations (CCRs) of the Association.
3. A copy of the Rules and Regulations of the Association.
4. A copy of the current operating budget of the Association.
5. A copy of the most recent annual financial report of the Association
Arizona Revised Statute section 33-1806(h) also requires you as the prospective buyer to acknowledge that you have received this information. The Acknowledgement is enclosed for your signature.
Please click on the down arrow to download the file, and then complete and submit the Acknowledgement below to email Woodhill HOA that you have complied. Thank you!